Posted by : Asia Sansalone Wednesday, August 20, 2014


For the love of nerd... I love nerd, geek, geekery, anything to do with anything that fits into this broad range of fascination. I have often found myself obsessed from one thing to another but one thing is for sure that I have never given up on my inner geek. This blog is going to be just that, everything and anything nerd. 

To give a little background, I have found myself intrigued and involved in a variety of "nerdy" hobbies. I have a passion for animals particularly reptiles and that obsession has lived with me for years, ever since I was a toddler really. I can remember in kindergarten as everyone else proclaiming they wanted to be a fireman or a cowboy, I announced that I wanted to be a vertebra paleontologist. I love to game, especially partaking in role playing games (Diablo III has taken up a lot of hours of my life lately). I also read fiction (very fond of Tolkien) and nonfiction and will give way to theory and philosophy anytime of the day. To say the least I have a number of talents and a general knowledge over many things. I crochet for fun and played the trombone for 13 years and even had a music scholarship to college. If I listed everything I was into the list would be very long and eventually lose your attention I suppose. 

So what is the big picture here? Well the point of this blog is to help express my love of what a lot of people would consider nerdy interests and also welcome other perspectives as well. Happy Nerding! More posts coming soon!




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Portfolio/Websites

https://www.behance.net/MetalMetazoan https://www.radioactivereptiles.org

- Copyright © For the Love of Nerd -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -